Friday, September 12, 2008

"My Muslim Faith"

Well well well, BHO just can't seem to get out of his own way. In a Sunday interview with ABC News' impartial George Step-on-all-of-us, Obama let slip this doozy...



"My Muslim Faith?"

Step-on-all-of-us of course quickly reminded him that he's supposed to be a Christian, if even a Christian that seems to think it's perfectly OK for a baby who's born alive after a botched "medical proceedure" (an abortion) to be left alone in a closet to die rather than be given medical treatment. One wonders how long that statement would have hung in the air if Steppy hadn't so quickly corrected him.

I'd like to believe that this is just a slip of the tongue and not a Freudian Slip, but quite frankly, given the non answers about the Madrassa\Not a Madrassa that he attended in Indonesia, and the slippery stuff he's trying to pull about his birth certificate, I have my doubts. In any event, this is yet another example that when he's off script and off teleprompter, he's a walking talking gaffe machine.

It also eerily reminds me of something my maternal grandmother Hazel (who I did not throw under the bus) once told me:

"If you always tell the truth, you never have to remember what you said."

Next: "It's Always a bad idea..."

OGOD!

No comments: